Dental Implants – Texas City, TX
Seamless, Sturdy Smile Restoration
Modern dentistry offers a number of ways to replace missing teeth, including traditional dentures, bridges, and dental implants. However, unlike alternative treatments, dental implants in Texas City restore teeth from the roots up. These small titanium cylinders are a remarkable way to fill in the gaps in your smile and gain new confidence. Dr. Jack Hackbarth is proud to offer dental implant services. If you are interested in undergoing this treatment, contact our team today to schedule a consultation.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Some of the most outstanding benefits of dental implants include:
- Strength and stability. Because the implants are anchored in the jawbone, they offer a bite force that rivals that of natural teeth. They won’t ever click or slip out of place during eating and speaking.
- High success rate. Dental implants are successful in over 95 percent of cases.
- Remarkable aesthetics. Dental implant restorations (crowns, bridges, and dentures) are made out of materials that closely resemble the look and feel of natural tooth enamel. Each restoration is custom-made to blend in seamlessly with a patient’s smile.
- Dental implants have the potential to last a lifetime. Their restorations may last for 10 years or longer.
- Protection for surrounding teeth. Dental implants help the remaining natural teeth to remain in their proper places. In many cases, placing the implants does not require that any natural teeth be modified or extracted.
- Easy care. In many ways, caring for dental implants is similar to caring for natural teeth.
Indications for Dental Implants
Whether you are missing one tooth, a few teeth, or an entire arch of teeth, dental implants may be an appropriate treatment for you. This treatment can address tooth loss in any area of the mouth, and most adult patients with a strong jawbone are good candidates for it.
Missing a Single Tooth
If you’ve lost just one tooth, Dr. Hackbarth will likely recommend that you receive a single dental implant accompanied by a single crown.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Are you missing a few teeth in a row? An implant-retained dental bridge, which requires the support of just one or two implants, may work for you.
Missing All Teeth
Patients who have lost all or most of their teeth may benefit most from an implant-supported denture. These prosthetics may be permanently fixed in place, or they may be removable and simply “snap” onto the implants via small attachments.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implant treatment varies from patient to patient. The price of your procedure will depend on how many implants you need, the extent of any preparatory work, the materials used to make your restoration, and other factors. When you visit Dr. Hackbarth for your consultation, our team can provide you with a realistic estimate of the cost of your restored smile. Although implants are more expensive than alternative treatments, they offer an excellent long-term value. They are an investment in your oral health and confidence that could serve you well for decades!